Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday in the Garden with Simba


The other day I hopped off my deck while Dad was "watching" me, so he went out into the garden with me with the camera. I decided to make it a little hard for him to catch me or chase me inside (even though he wasn't planning to) by going into the forsythia bushes under the peanut bird feeder (or maybe I really wanted to be close to the birdies) - can you see me and can you see the feeder?


Here's a closeup of me:


and here is a closeup of the feeder above me:

It was lots of fun and Dad was in the mood to let me have a little time out there (not like Mom who kept telling him to shoo me inside - spoilsport!).

15 comments:

  1. Ah what a great spot for you to hang in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, dads can be cooler than moms sometimes, so take advantage of them and enjoy the up-close view of the bird-feeder while you can!! In the end though, you have to admit that moms are the best because they give the best food, the best lovin' and the best of the little things AND moms seem to understand us best...but in all fairness dads aren't too bad either!!! Happy gardening! Purrs, Lautrec and Tiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoo look like a BIG tiger in the jungle! That's a great place to play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bird feeders make excellent Cat TV, don't they? It's cool that your daddy let you get so close.
    Purrs, Siena & Chilli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, you've got tiger potential there. Did you get to swipe at any of those birdies?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Simba, you've got some GREAT bushes to hide under!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I would love to spend some time under a bird feeder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes dads are way more fun than moms. You have cool places to explore outside and it was nice of your dad to let you go out there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like quite the adventure Simba! It's so beautiful and green at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful adventure, Simba!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing it with us....those are great pix. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simba
    Did you see any fev-vers while you were out there? That was a superb adventure.

    purrin

    xo
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there Simba! Do you ever try to jump up to the birdie feeder while the birdies are eating?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad your dad stayed calm...mom's aren't so good at that! You look very wild out there in the wild!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Simba,
    Great fun out there ! My cat visitor love to enjoy the garden too. Have great start for the new week !

    Everyday Cat Visitor

    ReplyDelete