Thank you Inigo and D'Artagnan of Rumblebum for nominating me recently for the lovely Sweet Friends award. Mom is finally getting around to helping me with my post.
The Rules for accepting the Sweet Friends Award:
- Copy the image to your blog.
- List 10 things that make you happy and try to do one today.
- Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
Ten things that make me happy are the following:
1. Being on my Deck in the warm weather.
2. Friskies Gourmet Grill, or Whitefish and Tuna, or Turkey Dinner (all with GRAVY)
3. Sitting up and begging for my Temptations
4. Lying between the keyboard and the computer monitor while Mom is using it
5. Being brushed by my Dad (NOT by Mom)
6. Being carried around like a big fluffy baby by Mom
7. Lying on the big window ledge in the basement and watching everything in the backyard
8. My fleece blankies – especially sleeping on the couch on one while Mom snoozes there
9. Sleeping between Mom and Dad on the big bed
10. Reading my furry friends’ bloggies!
Ten bloggers who I will tag to receive the award are ( it is hard to choose so everybody who hasn't received this award yet can consider themselves chosen!):
Raymond and Busby
Cat O' Nine Tails
The Island Cats
Cat with a Garden
Cheysuli and Gemini
Clif and Olivia
Thanks so much Rumblebum!
Oh thank you for thinking of me! Now I shall add this to my awards--when I can get the Woman to do something.. sigh.ReplyDelete
Concatulations on your award! We enjoyed reading of all the things that make you happy! Your blog makes us happy too Simba!ReplyDelete
What good things, and mmmmm... temptations...ReplyDelete
Ah Simba, you deserve this award so much. Thanks for passing it onto us. Have a lovely weekend and GO Colts!ReplyDelete
Congratulations on your awardReplyDelete
nice to know more about you :-)
Have a happy weekend
Congrats on your award, Simba, and thanks so much for passing it on to us!!ReplyDelete
Concats! Those are happy things indeed.ReplyDelete
And...Thank you so much for naming us for this award. Wow, we've gotten it 3 times now. I posted about it last week, but today I'm going to add it to my list of awards.
Thank you so much for this award, Simba. Mom is just now getting around to looking it up. Lazy Mom. I hope I can get her to post about it soon.ReplyDelete
That's a great awardie! Concats to you, Simba and thank you for passing it on to us.ReplyDelete