Friday, July 9, 2010

Versatile Blogger

Recently, the Furry Dance Cats honored me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Here are the rules that go along with this award:

Rule #1. Thank the kitty who gave it to you

Thank you so much Teri and all the Furry Dance cats. Thanks for considering me “versatile”.

Rule #2. Share 9 things about yourself:

This is a toughie, and why I didn’t post about the award right away. Wow. Here we go:


  1. My favorite kind of food is the Friskies wet food varieties that have gravy on them. If Mom is home, I pester her for fresh food several times during the day.

  1. Although I eat a lot, I am not fat. Mom says I put a lot of food energy into growing all my fur.

  1. I don’t get on counters or dressers, though I do like to lie on the dining room table.

  1. I am pretty brave about the vacuum cleaner – in fact I watch Mom while she uses it until she gets quite close to me, then I run.

  1. I don’t play much with toys, but some fresh catnip is enjoyable once in a while and I have my own plant

  1. I love spending time on my deck but I don’t like it when it is too sunny

  1. My parents got me from a yong woman who had to give me up when I was 18 months old, and they were going to give me to my human sister, but I liked their house so much and fitted in so well, that they kept me.

  1. My front feet are declawed (from my previous home) but I still sometimes “scratch” on the sofa

  1. I love both my parents, but I tend to stick to where my Mom is more than my Dad, unless it has to do with going on the deck. I expect Mom, not Dad, to feed me.

and Rule #3. Pass this along to 9 other bloggers

I am going to break this rule and offer it to all my friends, who are all great Versatile Bloggers.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award. You certainly deserve it for all of your wonderful blogging!
    How nice of you to share your award with all of your friends, you are really sweet.
    Thanks for coming by last week to help me surprise my daddy for his over the hill party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concats on your award. We only like food with gravy too. We don't like it in jelly at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Concats on the award Simba! And thanks for the interesting 9 facts about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concatulations on your award Simba! We really enjoyed learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ConCats on your award! We prefer pate food...if it has gravy that's the only part we eat! Drives the Beans wild when we do that.

    We liked your gardening post with the rogue impatiens...and the cactus's perpective on the situation! Mommy cracked up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, kat! I am happy for u. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Concats on your award Simba.
    Those were great answers and we truly enjoyed learning a bit more about you.

    purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete