Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Photo Game


Many kitties are participating in the Photo Game. The instructions are as follows:

Open your first photo folder. Scroll down to the 10th photo. Post that photo and tell the story behind it. Tag 5 more bloggers.

I chose the "kitties" album on our computer and the 10th photo was this one, which is of my brother Rusty when he was still alive. It was taken on December 27th, 2003. It was my first Christmas in my new home, and Rusty's 10th Christmas here. The digital camera was brand new. This is my Mom's favorite photo of Rusty.

Since I was not officially tagged by name to do this, I won't name 5 other bloggers but I will encourage all the overseas cats who read my blog to consider doing the game if they have not done it already.

6 comments:

  1. Rusty is so handsome (almost as handsome as you Simba!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad you played the tag game so we could see that photo of Rusty! He was a very handsome kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing a memory of Rusty with us, Simba. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just completed this for all 5 of us.

    Rusty was a very handsome fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a great picture of Rusty. We will play this too.

    ReplyDelete