Friday, January 28, 2011

PhotoHunt - Standing


I have posted either this, or a similar picture before, but I felt it was perfect for today's Photo Hunters theme of "Standing". I absolutely adore the curling ribbon, and unfortunately will eat it if I can, so my humans need to keep it out of my reach. Mom was having some fun tempting me with a piece out on the deck about 2 summer's ago. I believe the last time I posted a picture like this, it was zoomed in and cropped, to emphasize my buttocks for a "tocks" in Tocktober picture.

15 comments:

  1. Ribbons ARE loads of fun! But alas, my human keeps them hidden away 90% of the time too... for the same reasons as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Simba, you look like quite the active cat there! :b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simba, You got really great skill !
    I love to play with ribbon too.

    PS : Really Love your Summer Photo !

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mum does not have one picture of me standing. And I plan to keep it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture... Yes, ribbons are great fun.

    Have a great day.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  6. We loveto play and pounce on ribbons too - our mum always says "watch my fingers" - she's such a wuss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simba..I have already said it too many times I know but you make my motor rev!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, move over Admiral, I'm right behind you. Simba is deee-vine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have purrfect form Simba! We just love your floofy tocks and tail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Playing with that ribbon shows off your handsome fizz-eek!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great picture, Simba!! You sure are having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful picture of you, Simba.

    Happy Sunday, pal.

    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simba
    You make all the girls in the house feel faint!

    purrin
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete