About the Captions to Wednesday's picture of Audrey: LOVED all your ideas! I invite you to go and read the full set. The ones that probably most reflected the truth were the ones that suggested she was waiting for bugs, or just staring at the wall to aggravate Mom. She hadn't been bad or anything, Mom just found her napping that way and snapped a photo.
Earlier in the week, Katz Tales gave us the Sunshine Award: thank you Au, Target and Guido!
There are 10 questions to be answered and then the award should be passed on to 9 other bloggers. I will let Audrey answer the first 5 questions and I will answer the second five:
1. My favorite color: turquoise blue! The color of my new collar.
2. My favorite animal: mousies, especially furry toy ones with leather tails.
3. My favorite number: 007 (Simba's tag number) and second favorite: 018, MY tag number
4. My favorite non-alcoholic drink: toona juice
5. Social media? We don't do Facebook or Twitter, but we love Blogging and reading our kitty friends' blogs
6. My passion: Watching chipmunks through the basement window
7. Getting or giving presents: both are fab
8. My favorite pattern: Diagonal stripes - the floor of the deck
9. My favorite day of the week: EVERY day!
10. My favorite flower: Impatiens: Mom and Dad grow them on the deck.
Now I am supposed to pass the award on to 9 other bloggers. I was chosen by being one of the first 9 commenters on Katz Tales' previous post. So I am going to do the same. If I pick you and you have already had this award, No Problem!
Eric and Flynn
The Island Cats
Sammy, Andy and Shelly