Monday, June 6, 2011

Meow Meow Me Me


I was tagged by both Beaded Tail and Princess Jasmine to do the Meow Meow Me me meme. Thanks, guys!

Here are the questions and answers:
1) Where do I like to hang out?
I could have lots of answers to this question, because I have many favorite spots: the wide window ledge in the basement, behind the dining room curtain, on the end of the sofa, or anywhere MOM is (I can be a pain to her at the laptop). But nowadays that the weather is so lovely here at home, Dad has set up my little table and towel inside my feline funhouse on the deck, and I hang out there whenever he has time to supervise me.


2) Who is my kitty crush?
I luvs so many of the ladies! I don't want to leave anyone out. Probably closest to my heart right now is Admiral Herstorb (alias Queen Miss Catt), since I was very worried about her not eating, and am so happy she is doing better these days and looking so silky.

3) What is my favorite scent?
I LOVE to smell the outside out my Dad's shoes, or anything he was carrying when he comes back home, such as a briefcase, or bags from the store. i sniff and sniff and sniff these things, and can tell all the places he has gone.

4) What is my favorite tv show?
I refuse to actually even glance at the human tv (where my Mom loves to watch Castle and The Mentalist, and Desperate Housewives), but the big window in the basement is my big screen tv to watch the chipmunk channel. I can see a lot of small animals but the chipmunks fascinate me the most.

5) What is my favorite movie?
I don't have an answer to this for myself, so I will say The Harry Potter movies for my Dad's favorites, and I think there may be a cat or two in those movies.

6) What is my favorite bit of feline wisdom?
Clean your food bowl and then meow pitifully an hour later with big eyes and convince them you are starving. (I try this without cleaning my food bowl and it doesn't work as well).

I need to tag three kitties to do this meme. I know quite a few have been doing it, so what if I tag all four of the handsome cats at Cat's Cats. I hope they have time to do it. Their humans just got married in Hawaii so now they are an official family, and the cats went along as flat cats! Go and check it out here. Their Mom and Dad looked so beautiful/handsome.

26 comments:

  1. Awww Simba, thanks for that it was so interesting. You are quite like my big brother Simba too. He doesn't watch tv, but likes to watch out the window too. He also like to be where mummy is and often clambers over over the computer keyboard hee he :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. 007 Simba,
    You are absolutely 007, I love this part " I luvs so many of the ladies! " heh..heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasmine, I do that exactly like your brother Simba - I jump up on the right side of the laptop, clamber over it to the left side, and then try to lie down. Often there isn't enough space so I overhang the laptop with my paws or tail. Mm is worried the laptop is going to be damaged by my weight as I walk on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think that Admiral is very pretty too. You have good taste Simba. All your answers were terrific. Hope you have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh MY. I am so flattered, Simba. xoxoxox and lots of morning snuggles in a cuddlepile. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting to know those new things about you Simba.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do the same food bowl trick! I wonder why it doesn't work....

    ReplyDelete
  8. We liked reading your answers, Simba! We don't watch human TV, either, and certainly wouldn't be able to give a favourite movie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Simba!!! Squeeeeee thanks for tagging us we are so excited...we definitely have time to do the Meow Meow Me!!!! We'll have to get our thinking caps on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops, where are our manners....thank you very much for your happy congratulations and kind words, it meant a lot to us and our mum :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with you on the chipmunk channel Simba. It's my very favorite channel too. One of these days I'm going to get outside to get him!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We don't watch TV unless it is about pretty birdies but we prefer to go outside and study the birdies there in real life. We've both tried the food bowl trick but it doesn't often work for us perhaps we are too fat!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Monday, handsome Simba.....we loved learning more about you.

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was fun to learn more about you! And it's nice that you can go outside on the deck now that the weather is getting warm.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, for some mancats it is hard to choose just one! Particularly as I am taken! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoyed your answers, Simba! I have a different take on #6 - I refuse to eat the dinner put in front of me then let my human know I am starving anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those were great answers Simba and your feline wisdom is purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good answers, Simba! That Admiral sure has a lot of mancats with a crush on her!!

    We were tagged to do this meme but our mom hasn't had time to help us put together our answers. Soon, though...she promises.

    ReplyDelete
  19. We really enjoyed your answers Simba! We agree that Admiral is very beautiful! We love your feline wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So many ladycats, so little time!

    Simba, we loved your answers and we think the chippy channel is great, too. Only Mommy says ours are actually ground squirrels...whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Simba you are such a wise cat!
    We loved all of your answers!
    You have excellent taste in ladycats too.

    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. you have superb taste!! Admiral Hestorb is quite the gem, so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hmmmm. I am none too pleased to hear that you are courting the Admiral. She's kind of MINE you know, though she might disagree. Still. Tread carefully, my Mancatly friend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hm...I love seeing Spitty get riled up. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Simba! Wow what a great game this is! And we love you answers! And Admiral is a great choice for your kitty crush!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. We love your second bowl trick!

    ReplyDelete