The award is the Blooming Brilliant Blog Award. It is especially pretty: see what a pretty badge it has?
In accepting this award, one must do the following:
1) Link back to the blog giving the award. If you haven't already been reading Nerissa's blog, do go over and get acquainted. It is such a great blog!
2) Pass the award on to a minimum of four other blogs (I will come to that part at the end).
3) One must answer the following question: "If you had a brilliant idea, what would it be?"
Well, I thought and thought, and knew I could never come up with an idea as brilliant as Nerissa's, which was a Peepdroid, like an android to do all the mundane tasks you human has to do that take time away from you. However, all us cats would love to be able to serve ourselves our meals, without waiting for the humans. But the biggest barrier to being able to do that is opening the cans. So my idea is a machine that would stand on the floor, that a cat could push the can into with its nose. Then the machine would open the can and push back out the open one. So if you know any clever engineers who could help out with my idea, please let me know! We could call it The Independent Cat Feeder.
So now for the hard part, choosing a minimum of four blogs to pass this award on to. Because all our friends have brilliant blogs, you can all consider yourselves nominated. However, just to follow through with the rules of the award, we will nominate the following four:
1) Margs pets: we are sure with all those animals over there, they have some pretty brilliant ideas
2) Zoey, Wally and Ernie of The Island Cats
3) Angel and Isabella of Beaded Tail
4) All the 9 kitties and doggie at Cory Cat blog.