The sweet cats of Twinkle Toe Tails gave us the Seven Things Award on November 11th and we have not yet gotten around to posting about it. Wonder who's responsibility THAT is (cough cough)?
Thank you, Oui Oui, Mica Minnie Moo, Julie, and Carlos Raphael Camaro. We feel very honored that you passed this award on to us.
We will take turns for the Seven Things about us:
1. Simba: Though I don't like to sit on laps, I always try to sleep smushed up very close to Mom.
2. Audrey: I have very good hearing. If the cabinet where the food is kept is opened, I will awake from a deep sleep instantly.
3. Simba: I don't like to be brushed much, although I do enjoy when Dad runs the brush across my head and down my spine. Just no sides or tummy are every allowed, or else the bitey will follow.
4. Audrey: I will eat anything! Even Tostitos and Saltines.
5. Simba: I am a picky eater. Even my favorite foods sometimes just don't taste right to me and I leave most of my meal in the bowl.
6. Audrey: I make Mom itchy if my fur rubs against her skin or get near her eyes, or if I lick her or nibble her. She is definitely allergic to me.
7. Simba: Although my long fur tickles Mom, she never seems to get allergy symptoms from me.
Now we are supposed to pass this award on to 7 other bloggers. Because we were so slow and pokey about getting around to doing it, we expect many of our friends have had it already. However we will try awarding it to the following cat bloggers, but also want to say that we would be happy if any of our friends grabbed it and told us 7 things.
Angel and Isabella
William and siblings