Recently, the Furry Dance Cats honored me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Here are the rules that go along with this award:
Rule #1. Thank the kitty who gave it to you
Thank you so much Teri and all the Furry Dance cats. Thanks for considering me “versatile”.
Rule #2. Share 9 things about yourself:
This is a toughie, and why I didn’t post about the award right away. Wow. Here we go:
- My favorite kind of food is the Friskies wet food varieties that have gravy on them. If Mom is home, I pester her for fresh food several times during the day.
- Although I eat a lot, I am not fat. Mom says I put a lot of food energy into growing all my fur.
- I don’t get on counters or dressers, though I do like to lie on the dining room table.
- I am pretty brave about the vacuum cleaner – in fact I watch Mom while she uses it until she gets quite close to me, then I run.
- I don’t play much with toys, but some fresh catnip is enjoyable once in a while and I have my own plant
- I love spending time on my deck but I don’t like it when it is too sunny
- My parents got me from a yong woman who had to give me up when I was 18 months old, and they were going to give me to my human sister, but I liked their house so much and fitted in so well, that they kept me.
- My front feet are declawed (from my previous home) but I still sometimes “scratch” on the sofa
- I love both my parents, but I tend to stick to where my Mom is more than my Dad, unless it has to do with going on the deck. I expect Mom, not Dad, to feed me.
and Rule #3. Pass this along to 9 other bloggers
I am going to break this rule and offer it to all my friends, who are all great Versatile Bloggers.