Thank you Inigo and D'Artagnan of Rumblebum for nominating me recently for the lovely Sweet Friends award. Mom is finally getting around to helping me with my post.
The Rules for accepting the Sweet Friends Award:
- Copy the image to your blog.
- List 10 things that make you happy and try to do one today.
- Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
Ten things that make me happy are the following:
1. Being on my Deck in the warm weather.
2. Friskies Gourmet Grill, or Whitefish and Tuna, or Turkey Dinner (all with GRAVY)
3. Sitting up and begging for my Temptations
4. Lying between the keyboard and the computer monitor while Mom is using it
5. Being brushed by my Dad (NOT by Mom)
6. Being carried around like a big fluffy baby by Mom
7. Lying on the big window ledge in the basement and watching everything in the backyard
8. My fleece blankies – especially sleeping on the couch on one while Mom snoozes there
9. Sleeping between Mom and Dad on the big bed
10. Reading my furry friends’ bloggies!
Ten bloggers who I will tag to receive the award are ( it is hard to choose so everybody who hasn't received this award yet can consider themselves chosen!):
Raymond and Busby
Cat O' Nine Tails
The Island Cats
Cat with a Garden
Cheysuli and Gemini
Clif and Olivia
Thanks so much Rumblebum!