Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday Snow Check


What a difference a day makes! Yesterday, Dad took many hours to get the driveway and walk cleared of snow, and today the temperatures were in the 40s and a fair amount of it was melting. Dad cleared a couple of areas on the deck and I asked to go outside for a bit to check out the snow and the sights and sounds. Due to the melting, the deck was actually a bit wet, and I was shaking my feet to get the water off! I only walked on the snowy parts when I absolutely had to - most of the time I carefully stuck to the bare parts of the deck. I was glad to come in after about 10 minutes, but it was still fun for a bit.

6 comments:

  1. We hope your mummy and daddy heated up some hot mouselate for you when you came back in!! That looks soooooo cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you were very smart to only walk on the bare parts! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went outside today and trekked through the snow and PIDDLED! I love the great outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was nice of your dad to clean off the deck in spots so you could go outside! Hope your got your feetsies all warmed up again though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you outside in the snow,
    i have never feel snow on my toes :(
    I can only sit inside the house and look to the snow ....

    Hugs Kareltje =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fun to check everything out, but equally fun to go inside again.

    ReplyDelete