Wednesday, September 7, 2016

A Good Excuse this Time for My Blogging Absence

This time I really DO have a good excuse for my absence.    You see, Mom spent most of the summer away helping out her daughter and with "our" new baby.   Thus Mom, my typing assistant, was not able to write blog posts for me.       So let me introduce her to you:  


I know, it looks like my sister gave birth to a bunny rabbit!       Sillies, those are not her own ears!   She has quite normal human ears, in fact.  

Her big sister came for a visit her first Christmas, and I do hope I get to meet this little one at Christmas time as well, or near then.     I like babies!   They smell good and they don't move fast.     Mom says this one is very opinionated, issuing little noises all the time.  I guess she will be a great talker like her big sister.  

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you all on the arrival your new family member! What a cutie she is. And look at all her hair -- our biped says she was about 3 before she had that much hair. LOL.

    Welcome to the crazy world, little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concatulations to the cute little addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Concats! Love those little MaryJane shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simba, I am so happy for you. I know how wonderful it is. XXXOOO And isn't
    she gorgeous!? <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your family on the new arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH congrats on your new grandbaby. WE are happy to hear everyone is doing well. WE are all so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, another baby! Congrats! And we're glad you like them, Simba. It makes life easier for everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMC she is PRECIOUS!! Soooo adorable! Huge Congratulations to all! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's beautiful, Simba! Congratulations to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful little baby - a wonderful addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you are okay Simba! That sure is a cute excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for updating us, Simba. We hope the little one will grow up loving all animals!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mowzers, Simba, that's pawesome! concatulations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful addition to the family. She's almost cat-sized!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so so cute!!! I hope you are all doing well!!! Keep sharing more:)
    Lola

    ReplyDelete