Sunday, May 1, 2016

Till We Meet Again, William

My friend William has made his final journey to the Rainbow Bridge.    He was one of my very first blogging friends.    I know I will meet you again, at the Bridge,  William.  Meantime, run and play like a kitten and feel free and healthy again.   I bet you will be so glad to see Russell, Gracie, Olivia and Eddie again.   And please say hi to Audrey, The Admiral, Flossie, Sparkle, Annie, Stella, Eric, Nerissa, Elliot, Forrest, Ande  and ALL the many of our good friends who are there.  Hugs and purrs for you dear Mom.




13 comments:

  1. I think he will meet up with Nissy there, too. Together they'll romp through vast nip fields, chasing butterflies. Purrs, Seville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he will meet up with Nissy there, too. Together they'll romp through vast nip fields, chasing butterflies. Purrs, Seville.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sure were sad to see that William had to depart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. William will be missed by so many.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so sorry to hear about William. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was very sad about William! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your kind words when our Bennette left for the Bridge.

    Purrs,

    Cory and family

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sad about William. We're sending purrs and prayers for his family as they miss him. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. William will be missed. Special thoughts and purrs for his family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, WIlliam will be greatly missed. We loved that boy! Sorry I'm so late at seeing this. Thanks for visiting today.

    ReplyDelete