Sunday, December 26, 2010

Guest Poster on Sunday

Hi. Kitties! Audrey here.

Since poor Simba is stuck at home, bored out of his mind, and mostly sleeping, I am getting to do a guest post today. My "grandbeans" are visiting and it has been so much more exciting a Christmas for me than usual! This is the first year ever that my Mom got a real, green tree in the house. With decorations! I have been good about them, and even though she took care to get non-breakable ornaments, I really have left the tree alone. I do play games with the tree skirt, though. It is so much fun to ruck it up and slide around on it.

Yesterday there were PRESENTS! Most of them were for the humans, but Simba did send me one, and honestly, the best game for me is playing with the ribbons, as you can see in this picture. That small package is my present from Simba, a rather cute nip-stuffed opossum.

And we have had lots of good foods, and I have even managed to score a few tidbits. I LOVE food more than any other kitty on earth, so I have to be a little careful how many treats I eat.

Unfortunately my Mom came down with a virus in the middle of last night that she caught from some sicky patient of hers, so she has been yacking a lot, and is worried about my grandbeans catching it before they have to leave to go back to Simba. Not that Simba would catch it but traveling while feeling yucky is no fun. So if you can put in some positive purrs for them, that would be good. Simba wants them home, he says.

16 comments:

  1. Hi, Audrey, so nice to meet you. I don't have a green tree to mess up, just a tiny one that I could knock across the room, no fun at all. We sure hope your Mom gets well soon.
    That was a nice gift that Simba sent you.
    Kassey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and my Simba love curling up and snoozing under our tree :) Hope everyone is feeling much better today and the grandbeans don't catch the lurgy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Audrey! You look so pretty with your present from Simba! We're sorry he's home alone but it was nice of him to get you a nip opossum. We hope your mom gets better and that your grandbeans don't catch the sicky stuff. We're sending purrs to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your Momma gets better! And that you enjoy your time with the company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Audrey, that was nice of Simba to send you a present. We hope your mum is soon feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Hello Audrey! We sure hopes that everyone feels all better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Audrey! You are quite a pretty LadyCat. It sounds like you had a very nice Christmas...tell your Mommy we're sending big purrs to make her feel well. Kissies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Purring for your mom to feel better !!!!
    and guys enjoy your toys and food

    Happy Holiday and Stay warm
    xxxx
    Puddy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Audrey, thanks for the update. Purring Simba's mum doesn't disturb kitties with hacking coughs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Audrey! What a wonderful guest post!!
    Thanks for all of the news!
    We hope your Mom feels better very soon!
    Love, Caren and Cody

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun to meet you, Audrey! Simba is such a nice kitty, so no wonder he found just the right gift (and ribbon) for you. I am purring for his humans to make a safe, and healthy, trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice to see you Audrey! Looks like you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Audrey, you sure are pretty! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi Audrey! You are such a cutie! We think it is cool that you got to do a guest post! We hope your mom is feeling better now - we are a little behind so hopefully she is better - we are sending her lots of get well purrs to be safe though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Audrey,

    We hope no one else gets the sickies!! Glad you had a good holiday. Purrs to Simba on his quiet holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We all send lots of purrs to your Mom! I'm glad you had a nice Christmas Audrey!

    ReplyDelete