1. I am really quite svelte under all my floof.
2. In the evening, if I hear so much as a single creak on the stairs, I know if it is Mom, and if it is, I go up to join her in bed. I don’t do this with Dad, because somehow I can tell who it is going upstairs.
3. I seem good at regulating my food intake. Even if there is a constant supply of dry food, I only eat so much. I like moist food the best, but I also don’t overdo it there, and I like smaller amounts of moist food more often rather than a big bowlfull.
4. The house I live in is quite large, and I have several favorite napping spots. I always spend part of the day in the basement on the window ledge and a lot of the day on the sofa.
5. I never beg for, or eat, human food. I could be trusted with the whole Thanksgiving turkey on the counter and leave it alone.
6. When Mom and Dad got me, I was already declawed, and though they wouldn’t have been likely to have done that to me themselves, it means I don’t need scratching posts, and really I am not a climbing type kitty. So I don't have the fun of kitty condos, or climbing structures here. It is sometimes funny to see me “scratching” on the corner of a box, or a chair, with my stubby toes.
7. Each day I ask one of my humans to give me a small bathroom Dixie cup full of water on the floor of the shower enclosure. It has to be just that way. I don’t seem to “get” the joy of dripping faucets, or water in sinks.
I have greatly enjoyed reading about other kitties who have received this award, who are many. Although I am supposed to nominate 7 other bloggers to receive it, instead I am going to leave it open for anyone who has not gotten it yet to take it. Because all my friends are Stylish Bloggers!